Curbside pickup is now available at J.W. England library as of Tuesday, August 4th!
Curbside pickup is a way to get material, while keeping students, faculty, and staff safe. Interested in getting material from the library?
1. Go into your account and place holds on the material you need. Only 5 holds are allowed at a time.
2. For same day pickups, please place holds by 12 pm.
3. Pick-up times are Monday through Friday (apart from August 7th and 14th) from 10 am to 3 pm. We are not able to lend on the weekends currently.
4. When ready to pickup material, head over to the library!
5. Look for the designated marked area outside the library and call the circulation desk at 215-596-8960
6. Please have your ID ready and read it to the circulation member.
7. We will verify you, check out your items, and place them in the designated basket for you to pick up! The books will be wrapped in brown paper.
· Please stay in the marked area until staff has gone back inside the building.
· The library building is still closed. We are not able to allow entry currently but hope to be open soon!
· All material needed must be placed on hold. We will not be circulating kits, models, games, and other objects at this time.
· For returns, please use the designated basket. We are not taking items by hand.
Questions? Please contact us through Ask a Librarian or use the circulation desk phone number (215-596-8960).