It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Find the best library databases for your research.
We haven't yet identified any Popular databases. Check back soon!
New / Trial Databases
The following databases are newly acquired or being evaluated for a future subscription.
The Academic Video Online Premium database provides unlimited user access to over 62,000 films and documentaries across academic disciplines. Films include transcripts, closed captioning, citation tools, and other features optimized for academic use.
DynaMed Plus is a clinical reference tool that practitioners and students can use to find answers to clinical questions. Content is written by a team of physicians and researchers who synthesize the evidence and provide objective analysis. DynaMed Plus topics are based on clinical evidence, and the content is updated multiple times each day.
Our subscription provides access to the DynaMed Plus mobile app. For download instructions, click on "more" below.
Downloading the DynaMed Plus mobile app for iPhone or Android:
• Go to DynaMed Plus using the link above.
• In the left "Spotlight" column, click on "Get the DynaMed Plus Mobile App"
• Enter your email address to receive an email with instructions and an authentication key.
• Download the DynaMed Plus app on your device and follow the instructions to authenticate.
• The authentication key is valid for 6 months at a time, at which time you will be asked to reauthenticate your app.
Research diverse perspectives, topics and trends that align with curricular areas such as Political Science, English, Sociology, Humanities, Business, International Studies and more. Features reliable, credible information from a wide variety of local, regional and national news sources.