DynaMed Plus is a clinical reference tool that practitioners and students can use to find answers to clinical questions. Content is written by a team of physicians and researchers who synthesize the evidence and provide objective analysis. DynaMed Plus topics are based on clinical evidence, and the content is updated multiple times each day.
Our subscription provides access to the DynaMed Plus mobile app. For download instructions, click on "more" below.
Downloading the DynaMed Plus mobile app for iPhone or Android:
• Go to DynaMed Plus using the link above.
• In the left "Spotlight" column, click on "Get the DynaMed Plus Mobile App"
• Enter your email address to receive an email with instructions and an authentication key.
• Download the DynaMed Plus app on your device and follow the instructions to authenticate.
• The authentication key is valid for 6 months at a time, at which time you will be asked to reauthenticate your app.
American Mathematical Society database providing electronic access to Mathematical Reviews, which contains easily searchable reviews, abstracts, and bibliographic information for much of the mathematical sciences literature.
Historical archive of Time Magazine covering 1923 (Vol.1) - 2000 (Vol 156). The archive includes cover-to-cover content and indexing for each issue, including advertisements, front matter, and all articles.