Information on drugs in the pipeline.
• Note: A unique login is needed to access this database. Follow this link to enter your USciences network username and password; doing this will allow you to view the unique login for AdisInsight. PLEASE logout when you are done so that other users may search.
• Note: Full text access to all sections of this database is now available.
Index to journals in nursing, medical technology, occupational therapy, physical therapy, physician assistant studies, and other allied heath disciplines. Also includes a selection of pharmacy and pharmacology titles.
• Note: This URL links directly to an EBSCOhost "Advanced Search" page that is set to search only CINAHL.
Consists of the following databases:
• Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews
• Cochrane Central Register of Controlled Trials
• Cochrane Methodology Register
• Database of Abstracts of Reviews of Effects (DARE)
• Health Technology Assessment Database
• NHS Economic Evaluation Database
American Psychological Association (APA) database providing full-text, peer-reviewed scholarly and scientific articles in psychology.
• Note: This URL links directly to an EBSCOhost "Advanced Search" page that is set to search only PsycARTICLES.
American Psychological Association (APA) database providing abstracts and citations to literature in the psychological, social, behavioral, and health sciences. The database indexes items such as journal articles, books, chapters, and dissertations.
• Note: This URL links directly to an EBSCOhost "Advanced Search" page that is set to search only PsycINFO.
The NCHS is the U.S. government's principal health statistics agency. The agency gathers statistics on a range of health and healthcare issues in an effort to improve the well-being of the American people.
The FastStats site from the National Center for Health Statistics provides quick access to statistics on major topics of public health importance and is organized alphabetically. Links are provided to key statistics, sources of additional data, and related web pages.
Contains information about drug approvals, regulatory actions and other drug-related activities of the US Food & Drug Administration (FDA). The Drugs@FDA database has records for most drugs approved since 1939, and includes the approval history and the approved label for most drugs approved since 1998.
The Code of Federal Regulations is the codification of the general and permanent rules published in the Federal Register by the departments and agencies of the Federal Government. It is divided into 50 titles that represent broad areas subject to Federal regulation.
Official federal legislative information provided by the Library of Congress. Included is information on current and past legislation, Congressional committees, members of Congress, the status of Presidential nominations, and more.
USA.gov is the Federal government's official web portal. It provides access to information from and about all three branches of government, as well as state, local, and territorial government information.
Medical and Pharmacy e-Books (available through library subscriptions)
PharmacyLibrary features content from the American Pharmacists Association (APhA), including textbooks, an interactive NAPLEX review, a collection of Active Learning Exercises, case studies, article abstracts from the Journal of the American Pharmacists Association, and a variety of news sources.
If you have trouble accessing the mobile view of this resource on your phone or tablet, switch PharmacyLibrary to the full desktop view to gain access.
This database allows users to search or browse for open access journals and articles by subject or topic. The directory aims to provide a comprehensive listing of high-quality open access journals from around the world.