J.W. England Library provides electronic books, journals and databases to the University of the Sciences faculty, students and staff only for educational, research, and related non-commercial purposes. United States copyright law and publisher licenses govern their use.
Generally, you may:
- View, copy, download, print, and save articles and search results.
- Use these resources in teaching, coursework, and research.
- Share an article or its URL with USciences students, faculty, and staff.
- Cite small parts of the content in published research.
Normally, you may not:
- Systematically download or distribute large amounts of the library’s licensed content.
- Use the library’s electronic resources for personal or commercial gain.
- Provide access to the library’s electronic content to non-USciences users or share passwords or other log-in information with those not affiliated with USciences.
- Publicly post any of the library’s licensed electronic content on the Web or elsewhere.